Sunday, June 28, 2009

Metrosexual Creature


Its 8.30 & I am about to start the beautiful day,rather a flamboyant day!!! Coz all MNCs hates to count even an idle minute of any employee. What can i do ???My mind is still cloudy.The embarrassment faced yesterday still haunts.Rani (Name has been changed for the friend's sake!!) I understand she is stylish,easy go type of girl but how can she make such an ackward comment on a guy like me?? I understand she is obviously a sister for me & I've given all the right to speak anything anytime.But this type of comment still pins!!
I was forced to wait an hour before ,in front of the city center mall yesterday for the purpose of seeing "a cool" ( according to Rani) New York!!!I can understand for a 'security', i should be earlier than her.
At 7.00PM got a msg ..wer r U?? Wat crap i can see u mam,I waved as a child.I am sure she has not got the live size of me from such a distance,but can see her bitter facial expressions as if am nude!!! The first question" R u a man?? still the same shirt & pant!!!" What does she want from me then?? Do guys wear something else??I thought.Strongly to support her comment she pointed to a guy on the pavement with a quote"See how stylish he is"..Even if couldn't enjoy that, thought of having a view of that creature .Phewwwwwww a metro sexual creature!!! With bangles in hand,some hair band on head,piercings on lips & wat else can see some grass like tattoo on forearms!!!! God this is what you called man?? Is the simple , decent shirt & trouser of mine inferior to piercings & long hair??
I couldnt enjoy the movie at all. For me it was a show of that creature on that screen.Still i am perplexed.Are metrosexual creatures better than a simple me?? Hmm time will prove!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way Rakesh, I don't believe that!
    Individuality is better than struggling for a personality, and much more than piercing tongue or whatever :-)
    Be natural... and what else we are...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....that was funny! But, i tell you what gals go for 'personality'! Shouldn't be a fake one but! You have the right attitude.. But can't be a matter of gossip unless you do body piercing or wear bangles... lol.. so what say? trying out? :P

    Btw, the reason why you couldn't enjoy the film must be different! It was just an average movie!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wildbee,

    Rani must be of the funky type. For her stylish must be that of rings, tattoos n accessories. Be stylish n confident in what you are that should be the policy.

    Anyway personally I prefer casuals on outings n weekends. That should have made you a better man in front of Rani, even though not up to the tattoo guy. hi hi :)

    ReplyDelete