Thursday, June 4, 2009

I admire you - Minister in Disguise


Its about a year before. I had planned myself to name my bitch with the name of Mamatha. Its just that I am an engineer & mamatha had been against industrialisation in west bengal. She was the main pillar in kicking the balls of Ratan Tata in the name of Singur

Now that she is a minister even my blog can welcome controversies.I couldnt understand for a while that why the people of WB has supported her & trinamool congress ( that too with a huge majority) even if she had shattered their haven of careers - Tata Motors !!! Later only I could recognize the reality from the bengalis.It was all politics of the CPM. Tatas had purchased the land from the state govt. The CPM ( govt) stood as the mediator & proposed the rates of land.


There had been a snail - elephant difference between the value proposed by CPM & given by tatas. Looting,bribing,mobing have forced the bengalis to strive for a massive change.If you look the intereiors of west bengal you can feel what the CPM bastards have done.Poor infrastructure,poor percapita income..all are paddy field where the CPM cadres stay as mediators & earn for their well being & not for the layman.


NO ECONOMIC OR INFRASTRUCTURAL GROWTH HAS HIT THE STATE MASSIVELY FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS UNDER THE RED (CPM) RULE


Now i would call her iron lady.Even if she couldnt speak english fluently,she is the didi will be the didi & always the didi of bengal.May be for me too.

1 comment: