Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Im back..but now with wheels on my ass

I've never blogged since i left my old job(career whatever u say). Rather it should be better interpreted as i was too busy to pen anything after returning to my hometown that too with a gap of 9 years !!

Lots of things have happened in this short period. Getting blessed to accept lots of abuses since being in a sales job & after replying to all those bullshit 'understandings' from your superiors that come at the fag end of a day, you are never in a mood to pen anything romantic. Underlined, it never says you cannot be romantic after being a salesman( to those pretty eyed neighbors who give a glimpse sometimes)

Jokes apart today i got an alarm call from one of my new best friends late evening. I still cannot explain the enthusiasm in his words to let me know about a petrol price hike. He started with a paraphrasing that whether i got my car fueled today? The answer was a big no.Even the newest of my team mate knows that my dad is my cars sponsor & that answers the why.

Whatsoever i was shocked this time to hear the hike is at a range of 10%. God !!! More than what will happen to my lil petrol champ, i was wondering to what will happen to my country. The GDP & GDR depends on this yellowish fuel & hence a double digit inflation growth is also on the way.So what does UPA want the people to do??

As every Indian i can understand that tomorrow or day after tomorrow(for sure) should be a hartal. But holding a hartal will one increase the intake of yet another yellowish fuel ,the mighty liquor & getting you hallucinated. What else?? What is the solution to this sky rocketing petrol prices? I never believe a comparison of the prices with that of Pakistan or nigeria & blaming the so called 'govt' will prevent in shedding that extra pennies from your pocket.Else it may be worthier to shout for the govt support to automobile manufacturers in exploring new avenues of alternate fuel technologies.

Happy to hear about Tata's innovation of air powered car some weeks back. Gasp !! If something tangible like that never comes, i should find a surgeon. for those wheels on my ass ....

No comments:

Post a Comment