Friday, January 29, 2010

Inland ..My Bearer


Inland.Many might picturize some thing else with this INLAND. Its the simple,cute, blue 6 folded inland letter.It has been my bearer, bearer of love, respect,care & affection during my old rocking college days.Pen has always been mightier than sword for me. Many used to interpret the act of writing letter to my dad, mom,sis & some times to my friends that too at an era where 5th generation computers had been dominating, as an extreme awkward act.It was true that mobile had been dominant with my college mates that time, even if i maintained the same as a time keeing device.Inland has been economically so cheap that a 1.50 Re one was worth enough even for essays.My parents used to support my act of writing a lot as they too used to give replies via letter.

U can shed your feelings in its right temperament when you write.Cliches may interfere very often you communicate lingually.But letters make the conversation crisp & makes the reader get to know the author's view crystal clear provided the syntax is attractive.I believe greeting cards got evolved through these personal letters only.

Even now my blog has given me the chance to express my own ideas,thoughts & feelings to the world.I miss those inland letters that had been a strong bearer of myself before.Telephones/mobile are dominant now.Still! Pen is mightier than Sword.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Rakesh!! EXACTLY!! Do you know I have written 4 or 5 letters last year... Just because felt like to write.....

    Do you want one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ kiran. K u knw wats ter in eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kiran & Rakesh

    So Now you two can keep writing each other :)

    ReplyDelete