Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Excuses !~~! wat 4?


As a debut to blogging i know all expect something outstanding.Straight forward what are excuses for? It is what to do rather than thinking what you need to do. As the Times Now channel flashes out the lead India ad. frequently it is really exhilarating to think on what to do?? May be we didn't think a lot on what to do while taking the 1st puff ( years back) & the 1st sip ( 'a few' years back) there are a lot which require a first step
Let it be the election fever. As count down begins still we think on how to vote ?? Expatriates & ofcourse the techies who lie scattered throughout this country of 28 states still perplexes on voting. Excuses goofup for voters card..for the distance of hometown & even the chunk you need to spend to work that 'vote' out. If we put excuse to vote not for but against leaders..WhErE is the LeAdeR in you ?? Lets negate excuses..join me the do'ers & not the to do'ers

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start wild bees! Looks like I could also find food for my vocabulary here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos champ...I always knew you had it. I am always there to support you. Whatever comes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that u have great passion for our nation and charity. I appreciate that and I also support that. But don't know why, I hate politics. Some of the new young leaders (national level) may be good, but in Kerala I feel like, even if the individual is good they cant act right because of the party they are following. In politics they cant do what is right, they can do only what is right for the party. Am i Right?

    Any way, congrats on the new initiative(the blog). AS you say lets try to make a change and lets see what we can do for our country. My support always.

    ReplyDelete